aTunes is designed to perform the following functions:
- Compatible with formats like MP3, OGG, WAV, MP4, M4A, etc.
- Integrated player.
- Interactive play lists.
- Create, edit and manage each list.
- Support for multiple lists simultaneously.
- Volume control and ten band equalizer.
- Sync with portable devices.
- Karaoke function.
- Programmed Shuffle and repeat mode.
- Access to the lyrics and music video for each song.
- Information about the album’s release.
- Information about the album and the ability to listen to it.
- Obtain the album cover.
- Biography of each artist.
- Complete discography of the artist and unrestricted access to any of their subject matter.
- Preview and play all the artist’s music videos.
- Lists with similar artists and the ability to select them.
- Watch videos on YouTube.
- Play hundreds of radio stations categorized by genre.
- Browse using tabs.
- Replenish songs via the browser.
- Support for “Podcast feeds”.
- Contextual information about each artist.
- Inclusion of “Tags”.
- View lyrics of each song.
- Connect to the Last.fm portal to find out more about each artist.
- Support for audio CDs.
- Import data from external devices.
- Intuitive interface.
- Select different skins and viewing options.
- Totally free.
- Guaranteed updates.
Windows XP/VISTA and LINUX
Play formats like MP3, OGG, WAV, MP4, M4A, etc. Create, edit and manage interactive play lists. Watch videos on YouTube, Googlevideo, etc.